Posted by John [Elevated X Support], Last modified by Mark [Elevated X Support] on 11 January 2018 05:37 PM
Custom Pages is free feature update in the most recent version of Elevated X 3.2. It allows you to display standard HTML code into page templates in your members and tour areas of your site. Each custom page has it's own URL. Iframes are supported as long as they fit inside the template. Each custom page can have a custom Smarty template to adjust the layout elements of the custom page.
Custom Pages feature requirements:
1) Version 3.2 or later of Elevated X. 2) Must be using Smarty templates (XSL not supported)
Please follow the steps listed below.
1) If you are not on a current version of 3.2, open a support ticket in the "Upgrade" department for a system update via this ticketing system. Please state that you are looking for the custom pages feature to be added to your system. (Free system upgrades are performed on a first come, first serve basis and make 4-5 business days to complete. )
2) After the system update, we will upload some additional required smarty templates to your main smarty template folder and some new php pages to your members and tour areas. (You can them copy them to your other sites for use on other site IDs.)
3) To use the custom pages plugin, go to your plugin area of your CMS admin panel. Located the "Custom pages" plugin and click "Manage"
4) click the "Add a new entry" button.
5) Fill out the fields for each area:
Description of Each Field: Title: Title of the pag that will appear in the browsers top title area. Show Inside Members Area: Click here if you want this page to show inside the members area Show Outside Members Area: Click here if you want this page to show in outside members area(trial area) Show In Mobile Members Area: Click here if you want this page to show in the mobile members area. (Mobile addon requiured) Body: This is where you paste your basic HTML code. All image links/references should use absolute paths.(full URLS to the images already uploaded on your server.) Iframes are supported but should be small enough to fit in your templates.
Custom Template: If you have modified the 'custompages.tpl' smarty file(to remove comments, remove left or right had side nav components, etc) and saved as a new file name, enter that name and location here. (system defaults to the smarty template folder assigned to the site ID. default = smarty0) Public Custom Template: If you have modified the 'custompages_outside.tpl' smarty file and saved as a new file name, enter that name and location here. (system defaults to the smarty template folder assigned to the site ID. default = smarty0)
SEO FIELDS:(requires SEO friendly URLS plugin) Custom SEO URL: if you wish to change the SEO friendly url. THis will be the page name in the URL for your custom page. Custom SEO Meta Description: if you wish to create a unique meta description for this page. Custom SEO Meta Keywords: if you wish to create a unique meta keywords for this page.
Click the "Edit Entry" and your new custom page will be availble via the following URLs.
Members Area: http:// < your domain name.com >/members/pages.php?id=Test-Page-Title Tour Area: http:// < your domain name.com >/tour/pages.php?id=Test-Page-Title