Sometimes you want to replace photos for a set without removing the set entirely because it has videos that are present. This guide walks you through the multi-step process of removing old photos and adding new photos and processing them to an existing set.
1) On the FTP server, locate the set folder on the server and remove the 'photos, thumbs, 1024watermarked, 1280watermarked, and 1600watermarked' folders.
2) Upload the new 'photos' folder with the correct images in .jpg format.
3) In the cms_admin panel go to "Batch Operations" under 'Utilities'
4) Select the set and move it to the right-hand panel as being selected.(Included)
5) Select the 'remove content' and 'import content' options and scroll down to select 'process'. This removes the old content entries and re-indexes the set folder for all content.
6) When this process is finished, you'll want to select the set again and move it back over to the right-hand side to be selected.
7) Now select the photo processing options you want to create( Create Thumbs, Create 1024watermarked, 1280watermarked, and 1600watermarked, etc)
8) Scroll down and select "Process"
9) When this process is finished, you'll want to select the set again and move it back over to the right-hand side to be selected.
10) Now in this final pass, you'll want to select the following options:
__Calculate Image Sizes / Movie Information
__Recalculate Set XML ( ? ) Help
__Recalculate Content Totals
When this is done your set should be done and the new images are added to the existing set.